Viqua VH410M Whole Home UV Water System with Sensor
Typically ships in 24 Hours
The monitored version of the VH410 is a powerful, yet compact UV disinfection system designed for the larger home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 18 gpm (70 lpm).
The monitored version of the Viqua VH410M is a powerful, yet compact UV disinfection system designed for the larger home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 18 gpm (70 lpm). Ideal for removing bacteria.
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Optional accessories: Solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications