Viqua PRO20 Pro UV System with LightWise Technology
Typically ships in 5 to 10 business days
The Viqua PRO 10 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
Validated with NSF 55 Class A, the Viqua PRO20 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm². Ideal for removing bacteria.
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions. Benefits include:
– Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
– Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
– Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
- Ease of Maintenance: Use the diagnostic system display to troubleshoot, should a problem arise
- High-performance amalgam UV lamp reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable: New, market leading flow meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam Lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters. Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more (sell sheet download)
- Solenoid Valve: stops the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Included Accessories: Flow Meter, Flow Restrictor, UV Sensor, Cool Touch Fans
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
Part #: 650653, 650656