Viqua PRO 10 Pro UV Filter System w/ LightWise Tech
Typically ships in 5 to 10 business days
Viqua PRO10 Pro UV Filter System w/ LightWise Tech is perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
Validated with NSF 55 Class A, the Viqua PRO 10 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm². Ideal for removing bacteria.
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions. Benefits include:
Ease of Maintenance:
- – Up to 60% less maintenance
- Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
- Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
- Click here to learn more about the benefits of LightWise!
- Ease of Maintenance: Use the diagnostic system display to troubleshoot, should a problem arise
- High performance amalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable: New, market leading flow-meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters. Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more (sell sheet download)
- Solenoid Valve – which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
Part #: 650647, 650650